iOS Image/Sprite Animation?

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:37:43 EST 2013

Rick hi,

Scott’s right, what kind of animation you’re trying to achieve changes a lot of things.
My sample script is just for defining the method.
If you need a couple of separate animations going on simultaneously,
then it will fall short performance-wise.

You may consider implementing a *frameUpdate* process.
There’s a good example in the script of Galactic Gauntlet of RunRev.
I don’t know its licensing conditions though,
it was part of Game Academy, if I remember correctly.

Best,

~ Ender Nafi