Differentiating a substack from a mainstack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 20 19:32:03 EST 2013

Richard,
It feels like a bug to me although I think it's a timing issue more than
anything else.  It does however make it impossible to tell whether a newly
created stack is a main stack or a substack.

Jacque,
I'm checking in an openStack handler in a front script, also tried a
newStack handler with the same result.  I never see your step 1 (although
sounds like Mark does), and in your step 2 the owner is indeed empty and
the mainstack is the name of the stack even for a substack.  Step 3 then
manifests itself in the form of a mainStackChanged message

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>