RELEASE: LiveCode 6.5 RC6

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Wed Nov 20 14:30:08 EST 2013

It's pretty easy to see now RR are providing the release PDFs in the same folder.

I just opened the PDF first then went straight to the "Specific Bug Fixes (6.5.0-rc-6)" link in the index and it took me straight to this section, there I could see that this release overcomes the problem with gradients, hopefully this should avoid the crash with lcTasklist, so now I know it's worth me downloading to try, I don't use Linux, that was the only other specific bug fix, but if it was the only fix I wouldn't have bothered downloading the update.

Paul