Convert Path strings to POSIX strings

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 18 15:25:24 EST 2013

Hi Brahmanathswami,

Can you give an example of a JS script you'd like to run? What are you
using to run it? LateNight Software's file extension perhaps?

Perhaps you need to write a JS function to escape characters. What do
you expect to see instead of the asterisk and percent sign? The same
escaped by a backslash or something else?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com