Permissions for LiveCode Server to Read and Write to a Folder

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sat Nov 9 11:15:33 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

I’ve setting up a website on my Mac and will be doing some server scripting. The site will use forms, and I want to save the data on my Mac, which will be the server. Pierre Sahores recommended putting the data folders inside the httpd folder (/Library/WebServer/share/httpd/myDataFolder). I guess I should set read and write permissions for myDataFolder as 666 (everyone can read and write). Do I need to change the permissions to any other folder?

Gregory