Detect when a field changes

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Nov 18 14:45:20 EST 2013

Monte Goulding wrote:

 > On 19/11/2013, at 1:08 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >
 >> There has been some discussion of extending getProp and setProp to
 >> be able to use those with built-in properties, and if we had that
 >> now then Bill would have one-stop-shopping with the text property
 >> of the field.
 >
 > Indeed it's been implemented.. it was one of the first things I did
 > but the pull request seems to have been forgotten about.

So cool - thanks, Momte!

Has there been any discussion of a possible enhancement to lockMessages,
so we can lock all system message EXCEPT getProp and setProp?

I'd like to use those triggers, with since they're affected by
lockMessages I can't use them for critical tasks except under very well
defined circumstances.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World