How to Abort Stepping through a Script with a Single Keystroke

Ray ray at linkit.com
Mon Nov 18 14:43:40 EST 2013

Mark,

That's very interesting; setting the traceStack to empty.  I didn't know
about that.  Nonetheless, I'm still unable to abort debugging a script.
I've tried putting the following handler in both the stack script I'm
working with and the revBackScript:

on rawKeyDown whichKey
    if whichKey = 65450 then
       set the tracestack to empty
    else pass rawKeyDown
end rawKeyDown

In both cases the script window stays in the debugging state waiting for
me to step over, step into etc.

Do you have any suggestions as to where I should be trapping for this?

Thanks,

Ray