building a control -- Well trying anyway

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Sat Nov 16 07:47:07 EST 2013

Got it working kind of on the simulator but has anyone else had effective working screenRect reporting odd numbers when the iOS keyboard is up ?

 I'm getting 0,20,640,760 ???

I've tried waiting for 20 milliseconds after the keyboard activated message to read the value..

Note : I am using LC 5.5.3 and old xCode with iOS5.1 and 6.0 simulators... Might be time for upgrades ???

Sent from my iPhone