building a control -- Well trying anyway

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Sat Nov 16 06:08:07 EST 2013

I want to be able to also use this over a few different projects too.. Another reason I thought of doing it as a library.

Also, I currently have it at huge size for highest res screen I need so having it as a substack allows me to view the entire group as I can have that stack at a different size to the application stack...

Sent from my iPhone