IOS & Android Bug Updates

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 11:22:58 EST 2013

>> It's unclear to me if one can delete user data on iOS without uninstalling/reinstalling if it is not "jailbreaked". Anyone on this?

Unless the app offers such a feature I don't think you can remove user data on iOS directly but last time I checked you could access the documents folder associated with each app in iTunes and delete from there. I've been using Xcode organiser to manage app storage during testing for a long while though, so I haven't checked recently.