Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Nov 15 01:44:46 EST 2013

Well doing what I said before should do the same thing but I guess they could add a density property to image objects which was set automatically if the file name being imported used one of the @ resolution identifiers.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!