Congratulations

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Nov 9 18:53:47 EST 2013

> BUT; having tried a 'Joint Venture' business plan in a
> (just-ex) communist country and getting badly burnt, and
> having been on the periphery of several in the Arabian Gulf,
> I would urge caution.
>
> Sorry to be a damp squib. I sincerely hope my warnings are
> 100% unnecessary, and RunRev's Chinese adventure brings
> nothing but success and smiles all round.

There are those kinds of risks, but also you have to be realistic in your
expectations, too.

There are many companies executives that have thought gaining access to such
a large market as Mainland China would bring in lots of gold. However it,
like many evolving (just too big to say "emerging") markets, you have to
look at it more as an investment.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President