Drag and Drop to a Control

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Nov 6 20:58:36 EST 2013

Ok, I have fiddled around with this most of the day and I am still at square one!   I have a stack as a palette that lists files (each file listed is a group of it's own with an icon, the file name and last update date).  I want to to drag from the palette stack (starting at one of the groups) to another stack and drop to a control (not just the stack).  The control could be a field or an image.  I would like to have a representation of dragging (could be changing the cursor icon or whatever).  But, I want to process what was dropped.  I can't figure it out.

Any advise?

-Dan