How to get an off-line licence for LC OSS

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:14:40 EDT 2013

On 05/24/2013 09:38 PM, Richmond wrote:
> Install LC OSS (whatever version) on your Operating System of choice,
> and register it online
> with your code.
>
> Close LiveCode and look here:
> Windows XP: C:/Documents
> and Settings/*username*/Application Data/RunRev/Licenses

Sorry, happy campers, I (and, second hand, the team at Runrev) seem to
be wrong here.

Just installed LC 6.0.2 on Windows XP; had to do the "online thing" as
could not find the folder referred to: a search subsequently
could NOT find the file.

So, I cannot tell you how to set up LC 6 with a licence file (rather
than online reg.) on Windows XP.

In America, I believe the word to use here is 'bummer'.