AnimationEngine pending messages

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun May 26 08:58:39 EDT 2013

Malte,

All I can say is that when I was working on this project it seemed to be a natural thing to look for. Every time I would go to a new card the same scripts would run and animate "image 1" but If I went to the next card before the current card animation was done it would then build up on top of the new cards animation of image 1. So when I specifically targeted the name of image 1 (which was different on each card) then it no longer built up. In this case it would have been a no brainer that when I wanted to skip quickly through the cards that I could clear the messages from the previous cards animation sequence.

Thanks

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com