Installing 6.0.2 OSS

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:59:13 EDT 2013

Richmond

You're absolutely right. It is indeed very good news for teachers and would-be programmers. But how do they find out about it?

It would be great if you could share your knowledge and experience especially with the teachers you have in mind. How about writing some blog articles to share the knowledge? The combination of Blogger and Blogspot.com is easy to use, has almost unlimited web capacity and has a price of which you will approve - it's free.

Once you've got the basics available on the blog, you could email relevant charities to try to spread the word.

I would be happy to help you out if you decide to try something along these lines.

Regards

Peter