1001 things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat May 25 19:45:49 EDT 2013

Hi Al

I don't have any formal guidelines. Well I didn't until you asked:

1. The app/stack should show how LiveCode has been used to do something useful for the author or users.
 (This really rules out IDE plug-ins and Library stacks).

2. There should be a screenshot of the app.

3. Some notes about the app.

Regards

Peter
http://LiveCode1001.blogspot.com