How to navigate within a text field?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri May 24 08:13:18 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have a text field with a small directory at the beginning and several
chapters. I would like the user to navigate within the text like in HTML
with text marks, clicking on a directory headline brings him to the
beginning of the selected chapter. I could use the linktext property, but I
am missing a target property as a "text mark" and a "go" to it. (without
using HTML and a browser)

Is there a better approach as putting each chapter in a separate field and
showing and hiding each field with selecting one of the linktexts in the
directory? I think there must be a more suitable way to handle this
behavior.

Any hints?

Thank you

Tiemo