Data From MySQL to SQLite

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu May 23 17:21:50 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Mark Schonewille
<m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to execute multiple SQL lines with revExecuteSQL now?

I assume so--at the moment I'm actually doing it with
revDataFromQuery(), but I'm trying to convert over (although I really
suspect that they map to the same underlying function, and that there
really is no difference).

I'm successfully doing a single transaction to a postgres db that has
multiple lines to one table, and then timestamps another.

anyway if revExecuteSql won't do it, revDataFromQuery() will.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462