order of array is different after split

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 21 06:00:24 EDT 2013

Hi Tiemo,

Since you're just asking for comments, I'm not sure what kind of answer
you're looking for but I'll try.

To process an array in sorted order, you can put the keys into a variable:

put the keys of myArray into myKeys
sort the lines of myKeys ascending international
repeat for each line myKey in myKeys
   // do something with myArray[myKey]
end repeat

This processes the array in internationally sorted order.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com