scrolling stack I made

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon May 20 08:57:25 EDT 2013

Colin, For once I did not even open the script before I tested and loaded this. I saw the comment mentioning accelerometer and immediately loaded it on my iPad to see it in action. This was run straight from the download.

Here is what is happening on my iPhone 4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4po1t2brbq57jlm/ScrollingParallaxiPhone4.png

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com