RevIgniter & current on-rev LiveCode server version

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Sun May 19 10:34:09 EDT 2013

Hi Keith,

seems that yesterday my response didn't go through,
so here it is again:

The bug mentioned in the user guide applies only to
installations on Lion and Mountain Lion. It is
fixed in LiveCode Server release: 6.0.0-rc-1.

This means, revIgniter should work on on-rev.com without
flaws. I would try to start with a clean root folder
without any Apache directives in .htaccess. Then all
you have to do (really) is to copy the files and folders
included to server root. Check your installation using
an URL like "yourSite.on-rev.com/index.lc".

Best

Ralf