Show/Hide Groups vs. Card Transitions on Mobile

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri May 17 15:44:12 EDT 2013

Before I spend all weekend playing with this, has anybody done any
experiments on showing and hiding groups on cards instead of doing
transitions between cards on mobile?  I'm specifically wondering about
folks using MobGUI or tmTools, which I would imagine require more resources
than projects that don't use those skinning tools.

The main thing that I'm wondering about is transition speed.  Some of the
card transitions on mobile are...pokey.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."