automated iOS rejection: Non-public API usage

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 15 19:14:01 EDT 2013

Maybe someone looking at this list, who is attending the conference might ask some questions... as it seems that liveCode submissions for approval to the iTunes store are being rejected wholesale...

I have a stack that I wish to submit, and don't want to suffer the same fate as you guys... tempus fugit !