[Beginner] Hints/Tips on how to Update Livecode Application Remote and Automatic

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 15 18:45:21 EDT 2013

On 5/15/13 3:55 PM, Graham Pearson wrote:
> As I create an application and before I send it out to those that have
> used my Adobe Air application which is being converted to Livecode. I am
> looking for resources on how to Update the Application Remotely and
> Automatic as possible. I am sifting through the 35,000 messages in my
> RunRev Folder but have not found resources to help me get going on the
> Update Process.

Almost everything possible has been discussed on this list at some
point. There are archives at Nabble and Gmane. I generally use Nabble:

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/

Try searching for "automatic update" or "remote update". Several of us
have done remote updating, but it's been a long day at the conference
and I'm too bushed to write it up. But if you haven't got it figured out
in a week or so, write again.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com