customPropertySets

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri May 10 20:33:36 EDT 2013

RIght, I saw that when looking at some Livecode Preference settings.  I
assume that was done in the days before arrays were possible in custom
properties and they never changed it when arrays became possible.

I guess a lot of this stuff doesn't cause any grief to people who are
developing "normal" applications, only to clowns like me who insist on
digging into the guts of the IDE!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>