Data Grid Question

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri May 10 19:02:03 EDT 2013

I think I've seen this issue when, somehow or other, the template for the
datagrid doesn't exist.  Tables still work fine without a template until
you want to customize a column like this.

Check out the dgProps["row template"] property to get the long id of the
row template and make sure it exists.  If it doesn't, you'll probably have
to delete the datagird, being sure to confirm that you want to delete its
template, and start with a new datagrid.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>