[Topic][Dumbfounded] Is there a way to resize and move a group without touching the inside objects

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri May 10 01:15:12 EDT 2013

I asked this exact question on StackOverflow a couple of weeks ago and before I was attacked by Mark for not asking the question he answered we were getting somewhere... I did create solution that works by retaining an offset for the child objects to use in their resizing.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16168091/how-do-you-change-the-rect-of-a-group-without-changing-the-location-of-the-objec/16178454#16178454

Anyway... all will be revealed at the conference on Tuesday