link to 6.0.1 build 1513

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Thu May 9 20:00:54 EDT 2013

On 05/09/2013 05:49 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> The point is: there is no big red Download button on the main page.
> There is only a green "Learn More" button. Apparently, this is
> sufficient for people to lose interest. I told him clearly, I might be
> wrong and he should contact support while also pointing him to the main
> page, but he wasn't interested anymore.

With all due respect, while there isn't a "Big Red Button" it's easy
enough and intuitive enough that anyone who's going to be solving
logical problems (programming) and has ever used the internet, shouldn't
have that hard a time finding the download link. From what you tell us,
his issue was with your implied suggestion he might need to contact
support to download. ("He replied that if he has to write to support at
this stage already, meaning even before being able to download, then
RunRev is not ready for him"). I respectfully offer that Jacquie's
suggestion is a good one.

Warren