are my datagrids misbehaving, or is it me.

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:45:58 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:
> Your problem is that you are using numbers as column labels.  Don't
> remember the reason why but that causes problems with Datagrids.  I changed
> one line in your script:
>
> *put* item theCol of "A,B,C,D" into line theCol of columnLabels
>

> ...and everything worked fine

<insert head banging against table here>

Thanks.  And now that you put it that way, I didn't have that problem
before I changed from letters to numbers (one afternoon, I didn't
immediately see what all the numToChar() stuff was doing, and probably
thought this would be cleaner.)

thank you.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.