Context Menus - the look of the thing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 9 13:02:39 EDT 2013

On 5/9/13 3:32 AM, Graham Samuel wrote:

> PS - the LC docs tell one to set the individual buttons' autoArm and
> armBorder properties to true. I had to do this with the LC Message
> Box because I couldn't find these properties in any other way. I
> naively thought that in LC 6.0.1 you can reveal (and therefore set)
> all properties of an object. Was I wrong?

Use a popup menu button instead, it's all automatic then. The only
reason to use a stack menu is if you want some kind of custom display,
like using images instead of text lists, for instance. Stack menus are
fiddly and rarely needed.

LC separates out the properties it thinks belong to a button of a
certain "type" (even though all buttons can be any style.) So if you
aren't looking at a particular style it thinks should have those
properties, they aren't displayed. You'll see those two if you are
editing a push button.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com