Can someone explain scroll view to newb

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue May 7 00:39:25 EDT 2013

Hi

Not sure what you are asking, but try this in a blank card:

Put a bunch of buttons all over the card. Group them all. Give that group scrollbars.

Now, with the pointer tool, select the group, and make the group much smaller by dragging, say, the bottom right handle up and to the left. Now select the browse tool, and scroll around the group, showing the various buttons that were cut off when you resized.

Is this what you were getting at?

Craig Newman