Finding orphaned "put"

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat May 4 22:14:44 EDT 2013

(?im)^\s*put\s((?!(into|after|before|\\)).)*$  is wonderful but gives me
450 lines to look through (admittedly less than 6500). Found lots of
commented code and lines like:

 *put* tHolder2 & *return* after tAllCargoLines_Processed

which have the word "after" so I don't get it.

The target button would be wonderful but since the message box comes up,
but nothing is in it when it does, maybe that makes it not work.