Cheapjack development for Windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 3 16:36:19 EDT 2013

On 5/3/13 3:23 PM, Paul Maguire wrote:

>> If you want to eat cake with guillotined shadows don't mind me.
>
> Now this has to be the most interesting phrase I've read in some
> time. I have no real idea what it means as such, but it exhibits such
> poesis...

I like you already, welcome to the list. You will find that Richmond is
our combination humorist/troller and eventually you will come to
appreciate his brand of twisty thoughts. He has been more rude this week
than usual, but not as rude as he can be when really riled. He is able
to turn a phrase with aplomb, though sometimes those phrases are in
undecipherable dialects. He does good deeds for deserving children in
obscure countries but he complains about it some. He looks good in a
kilt, by the way, even though he says he needs new socks.

Richmond, cheer up, or as Monte Python says, we'll hang you by the neck
until you do.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com