[ANN] mergExt RunRevLive Special $100 off

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri May 3 07:35:00 EDT 2013

Hi LiveCoders

I'm leaving for the conference in a few days and won't be able to offer much support to mergExt customers (apart from in person at the conference) until I'm back at my desk in the week of the 27th of May. To make up for my absence I'm announcing a special price until the end of May of $199 for mergExt Complete and a year of updates, support and new externals.

Buy from this page to get the special price: http://mergext.com/runrevlive-special/

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding