Cheapjack development for Windows

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 3 06:34:19 EDT 2013

On 3.05.2013 12:34, Paul Maguire wrote:
> On 3 May 2013, at 07:14, Richmond wrote:
>> Because one can pick up an old Pentium 4 for 25 bucks, put Linux, WINE
>> and Livecode OSS on it for nix.
>
> Dare I suggest that your Mac is also a (fast) PC nowadays? I have Window 7 running in a Window here (using VMware Fusion). When I reboot using Bootcamp I have a very fast native Windows PC - no compromises.

Dare I point out that I neither have an Intel Mac, nor can I afford one;
so, dare I point out that if that comment was aimed at me it was pointless.

I do run Mac 10.6 using VMware on a Linux box, just as I also run
Windows XP.

But that is beside the point.

My message was aimed at those programmers who do not have large amounts
of moolah to spare.

And your comment, Paul, makes me thing of Marie Antoinette; and she
ended up as
"a headless server" - LOL.

If you want to eat cake with guillotined shadows don't mind me.

Richmond.