Password protection in non-commercial 6.0.1

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu May 2 20:16:16 EDT 2013

Dr. Hawkins <dochawk at ...> writes:

> Ashlock is more than slightly connected to the Santa Fe Institute :)

OK - that got me to take a look... as a sad commentary on things, he is no
longer with Iowa State. His faculty web page there says

"In August I will be taking a leave of absence from Iowa State and moving to
the University of Guelph in southern Ontario, Canada. The position is a
permanant one. While I will miss my collaborators at Iowa State (and might
come back if matters improve radically) I can no longer mantain my level of
excelence in teaching and research in the face of endless budget cuts."

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net