Mobile (Android) orientations

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:07:59 EDT 2013

can't help with the orientation at the moment, but the problem with the
virtual devices is that you've most likely selected 2.2 as your build
target, and are using 2.2 virtual devices.  go to 2.3 or 2.3.3. The way
some of the sensors are handled in the 2.2 emulator don't work right (real
devices work) so going to 2.3 and higher should be the easy fix for that.