how to "check" a entry in a statusiconmenu

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu May 2 17:22:52 EDT 2013

Peter,

thanks for your explanations. The status icon  is an experimental feature of LC (since 4.5). For more information just search for "Status icon support" in the LC release notes.

In the meantime i received a reply in the forum from Neil from Runrev. Checkmarks/diamonds cannot be used in statusiconmenus at the moment.

Regards,

Matthias