revOpenDatabase acting differently in IDE and standalone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:21:16 EDT 2013

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another thought, (again 98% sure this isn't the issue but..)  If the
> standalone builder picks and chooses db support based on code it sees in
> the stack, and if you are using a splash stack, or your db code is in a
> substack/external stack, is it possible that the standalone builder is just
> not including the postgres dll?   To test this theory you might go into the
> standalone settings and manually pick your inclusions, checking database
> support and selecting postgresql. Even if everything is in the main stack
> it wouldn't hurt to test it this way as an elimination step.

Winner!

It seems that months ago, I manually selected what would get included, and
did this before working with postgres.

Oh, and it only works in 5.5.4; 6.0 still has issues with it and fails.

Thank you, so very much.  And thank you to everyone else, too.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462