SQLite data storage

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Mar 23 02:30:23 EDT 2013

More complex and faster searches and joins are usually a good reason for a
'real' database, as well as the fact that a database has all the inbuilt
methods for adding, and deleting records and other management tasks. The
distinction is  more relevant when getting into bigger data sets.

However, in the flat data world, a datagrid in conjunction with arrays can
meet the needs of 90% of most database applications. Trevor Devor's
Datagrid is a one of the most amazing and useful features of LIvecode, and
makes it a snap to integrate a manipulatable database and display into an
application.