Sending mouseUp

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 19 21:11:15 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,
Good thinking, I had not included the card and stack in the path to the
button.  However, I changed that and still no joy.

What's really strange is that "it" contains "handled" after a dispatch to
the button, yet its clear the message is never making it that far.

I've narrowed this down a bit further.   The problem only occurs when I run
Livecode and open the stack from the File menu.  If I then close the stack
and open it again, all works fine.  Even more weird is if I close the stack
and remove it from memory, then open it again from the File menu, all works
fine!  It's just that very first open of the stack after running Livecode
when the problem occurs.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>