Launch Process on windows loses focus from main app

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Mar 11 11:46:24 EDT 2013

In the docs it says under the launch command that the launched app will come to the front and when my app quits the process then my app will come to the front. That is not what I need here. I need to launch the app in the background since it monitors the keys that LC can't trap and then I need to act upon them in my app without having the user to click in the app.

I tried:      get shell("start KeyTrapper.exe")    because the docs don't mention if using shell will also bring it to front but it seems to do the same thing.

Any ideas are greatly welcome at this point.

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com