Launch Process on windows loses focus from main app

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Mar 11 11:32:17 EDT 2013

I have a window version of my LC app that I launch my KeyTrapper Monitor process after my app launches. The problem I am having is that after the KT launches I lose focus on my apps main card and even though I send code to top-level and focus on field "Input" of card main I can't get it to focus without using the mouse to click on the window. This is not good. Does anyone here know of a way to bring the app back to focus after using the Launch command?

on TALaunchKeyTrapper
-- other launch code here
  send "TATopLevelTypeAbility" to this stack in 1 second
end TALaunchKeyTrapper

on TATopLevelTypeAbility
          toplevel stack "TypeAbility"
          focus on field "Input" of card "Main" of stack "TypeAbility"
end TATopLevelTypeAbility

Thank you,

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III