conference last day questions...

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Mar 8 15:23:22 EST 2013

Maybe instead we could have a democracy day, where Kevin shows us 5 features, and then the participants vote on which they like most. Completely non-binding of course.

Or maybe a quiz, like the gong show, where random members from the audience can get up to an half hour of rant time to advertise their favourite new feature, while Kevin, Ben and Mark vote down stuff that's too far out there or too boring.

I suggest to leave the day after the last conference day, that is way more relaxed :)