StackOverflow

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Mar 6 23:15:01 EST 2013

Hi LiveCoders

I'd like to encourage people to ask and answer questions on StackOverflow. If you work out something and you don't think it's common knowledge in the community then you can even answer your own post so there's a record of the question and answer. StackOverflow is a great repository of question and answers. It's a much better format for that kind of info than a listserve or forum.

Here's an example that I just posted:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15262660/how-do-i-create-an-expanding-field-editor-in-a-livecode-datagrid

On that note there's currently no LiveCode tag so we need someone with > 1500 reputation to create one. Anyone that high? I'm only 11 ;-(

Because we don't have a tag yet it's probably best if everyone puts LiveCode somewhere in the question title.

Cheers

Monte
--
M E R Goulding