Layering Mobile Controls

Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu endernafi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:14:52 EST 2013

Thanks Pierre,

Your code is excellent.
But as I said, I'm trying to avoid to inject any code/script into the html files.
It's too risky with online webpages.
One has to save the page and resources first,
then alter the html file,
then set the url of browser to this saved & altered html file.
It's easy to mess things up.

By the way, a partial & not useful answer to my question:
I figured out that actually you can layer the mobile controls.
The one created lastly is the topmost control.
So, I moved the *mobileControlCreate "scroller"* after the *mobileControlCreate "browser"*;
now the touch events are being caught by the scroller.
But, it's still blocking; thus, the user can't interact with the webpage.

Any hints?
Any workaround, you can think of, to pass the touch events to the bottom controls?

Best,

~ Ender Nafi

~ ·  Keehuna Studio
~ ·  Sorcerers of Design