Custom Properties

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Jun 27 10:36:31 EDT 2013

Hmm, perhaps look some of these lessons over again to get a clearer
understanding of whats custom properties are and how to use them in various
ways.

http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/tags?tag=custom+properties

The old user manual from when LC was still revolution (I believe it was
from the Revolution 4.0 era) was also incredibly useful to me. I read it
front to back when I first got started. It really gave me a clear
understanding of stuff like the message path, custom properties, etc.

I however can't find a link to the old style user manual. It also doesn't
seem the info in it is translated to the new attempt at a "Developer's
guide". Maybe someone on list can upload a PDF of the oldstyle user guide
for you.