Custom Properties

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:15:23 EDT 2013

Now I am very lost as usual. on my stack script I did the set script
with a new custom property called altNewCustomPropertythat has a value
of "http://www.google.com" and when I did the answer I got
http:/www.google.com

However, In the stack or in the card property inspector under custom
properties I do not see this custom property called altNewCustomProperty
so I must be trying to put the name/value items in the wrong location.

I would have thought that if I set a custom property it would have shown
up in the Property Inspector under Custom Property until the time it was
deleted if they can even be deleted via a script. Back to the drawing board.