OT: Android file locations

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 6 17:48:06 EDT 2013

I'm technologically-challenged when it comes to mobile phones, but I managed
to transfer a few pictures from the conference from phone to my Android
tablet over a Bluetooth connection. (I'd be way too embarrassed to say how
many days it took to figure out how to do that).

I can see the pictures in the Android gallery in an album labeled
"Bluetooth". Now I'd like to transfer them off the tablet into a web thingy
somewhere, but I don't know where to find them. Any clues as to where to
find them and how to transfer them out?

So far googling hasn't turned up anything useful. Maybe I'm the first to try
something this daft.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net